We have an opening for a Full Time (40 hours per week) Executive Assistant for a Top Producing Residential Real Estate Team in North East Los Angeles/Pasadena. We prefer you have at least 2 years of experience supporting a Top Producing Real Estate Agent and you should be a Licensed Real Estate Agent in California.
You will help facilitate communication on all levels -- with all business associates, agents, clients, and prospects. You will act as a combination project coordinator and systems administrator, helping manage the systems that are in place or generating new systems when and where needed. You will supervise and guide the listing process and the escrow process from start to finish, including driving forward on all action items on the listing/escrow checklist necessary to complete a successful transaction, and coordinating all marketing efforts for listings.
Other general duties include:
- Handling phone calls, voicemails, and email
- Preparation of correspondence (email, eFax, post)
- Preparation of all pre-listing packages
- Assisting with coordination of transactions
- Assist in managing agent's schedule
- Maintaining and updating various contact databases (Wise Agent, Top Producer)
- Assist with social media marketing efforts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- General office management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong capabilities with Top Producer 8i and real estate-related software and websites (MLS, Zipforms, WiseAgent, National Showings, Realtor.com, LATimes.com, Craigslist, Trulia, Zillow, etc.) – a plus, but not required
- Excellent Communication skills (English Fluent; bi-lingual a plus)
- Ability to work with contracts
Personal Qualities & Attributes
- Efficient and fast with a strong desire to "get the job done"
- Superior organizational abilities
- Calm and cool under pressure
- Pleasant demeanor; professional and polished with a positive attitude
- Complete trustworthiness and confidentiality
- Attentiveness to detail
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in California
- 2+ Years of Experience for Top Producing Residential Real Estate Agent (preferred)
- Reliable vehicle with current auto insurance – light travel required
- Need to be available and willing to work some weekends.
Highly desirable candidates will display a comprehensive blend of these skills and abilities as well as a thorough "can-do" attitude.